Director: Karlheinz Hehle
+43 5574 459650
Company Registration No: 305406b
Company Jurisdiction: Feldkirch
Responsible Court of Law: Feldkirch Regional Court
We are members of the Vorarlberg Chamber of Commerce (Wirtschaftskammer)
Field of Operation: Tourism
Specialist Activity: Hotel industry
limitation of liability
The content of our websites is given in good faith and has been thoroughly checked for accuracy. Nevertheless no liability whatsoever can be accepted for any factual or substantial errors still remaining therein.
We use links to external websites. Although we make every effort to control the contents of linked websites, we will accept no liability for the contents of such external links. The contents of linked websites remain the sole responsibility of the owners of these websites. At the time of linking, no legal violations were evident. In the case of a legal infringement becoming evident, the link in question will be immediately removed.
We always endeavour to respect the copyright of third parties, and where possible to use contributions that are either produced by ourselves or available in the public domain. In-house contributions used on this website are subject to copyright law. Third party contributions are identified accordingly. The reproduction, processing, distribution or any other kind of use which contravenes the limits of copyright, excepting that for private and personal purposes, requires the written consent of the relevant author or publisher in each instance.
CONDITIONS OF USAGE
The use of our contact information by third parties for advertising purposes is absolutely forbidden. The only exception is in cases where our specific written consent for such usage has been obtained prior to the event. We also reserve the right to resort to legal action should we receive unsolicited advertising material, e.g. by spam mail.
In the event of any disputes or competition discrepancies arising, we would ask you to avoid unnecessary time-consuming and expensive legal action by contacting us directly. We will do all we can to agree on an out-of-court settlement to our mutual satisfaction.
DRAFT, Design, ProgrammiNG & TRANSLATION
This webseite has been produced by Webtourismus
Schwefel 91, A-6850 Dornbirn
+435572 90610, email@example.com
Webtourismus is a specialist in the field of online marketing and tourism. In Vorarlberg and the Lake Constance region we work with our numerous clients with a view to achieving an effective Internet presence. From the initial creative design and technical implementation, right through to the supply of ongoing editorial website support, we are there when required to help and advise our clients in any important decision-making they may encounter.
Our website uses so-called Cookies, small units of text data which are saved on your computer with the help of your browser. They have no harmful effects.
You are at liberty to to activate the appropriate link in your Browser Software regulating the installation of Cookies, so as to be informed of their existence and to allow their use in certain cases only
We would however advise that such a dis-enablement can result in a less than fully functional operation of this website.
INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION (DSGVO)
ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS FOR THE SETTLEMENT OF ONLINE DISPUTES IN ACCORDANCE WITH Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO And § 36 VSBG
The European Commission provides a platform for the settlement of online disputes (OS), details of which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Users are entitled to use this platform for the settlement of their disputes. In principle we are prepared to participate in extrajudicial arbitration procedures. You can also send any complaints to us directly at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOTO CREDITS / Copyright
- Bregenzer Festspiele Vorplatz (c) Christian Grass - Archiv Vorarlberg Tourismus
- (c) Arnold Leung - Unsplash.com
- (c) Erol Ahmed - Unsplash.com
- (c) iStock.com / Katarzy Bialasiewicz
- (c) Jan Krnc - Pexels.com
- (c) Pexel.com
- Bodensee (c) Petra-Rainer - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Carmen (c) Anja Koehler, Bregenzer Festspiele GmbH
- Christiane Setz
- Christiane Setz - Visitbregenz GmbH
- E-Bike am Alten Rhein (c) Peter Mathis - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Festspiele (c) Karl Forster - Bregenzer Festspiele
- Festspiele Panorama (c) KönigsFreunde - Bregenzer Festspiele
- Flotte Hafen Bregenz (c) Reinhard Fasching
- Hallenbad (c) Christoph Gross, Christoph Gross Fotografie
- Hohentwiel im Hafen Bregenz (c) Hohentwiel Schifffahrtsgesellschaft m.b.H.
- Hotelfotos (c) Christoph Gross, Christoph Gross Fotografie
- Hotelfotos (c) Doris Wild, Wildbild
- Hotelfotos (c) Manfred Felder, www.berge.at
- Hotelfotos (c) Othmar Heidegger
- Inatura Dornbirn Gebirge (c) Dietmar Walser
- Jüdisches Museum (c) Dietmar Walser - Jüdisches Museum Hohenems
- KUB (c) Matthias Weissengruber - Kunsthaus Bregenz
- KUB (c) Helene Binet - Kunsthaus Bregenz
- KUB (c) Markus Tretter - Kunsthaus Bregenz
- Kutsche Winter (c) Pfaenderbahn AG
- Mädchen im Rolls Royce (c) Royce Museum PRM GmbH
- MS Austria (c) Octavian Fröwis
- Othmar Heidegger
- Panorama (c) Curt Huber
- Petra Rainer - Bodensee Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Petra Rainer - Bodensee Vorarlberg Tourismus GmbH
- Pfänder (c) Othmar Heidegger - Pfänderbahn AG
- Pfänder Winter Gondel (c) Othmar Heidegger Pfänderbahn AG
- Pfänder (c) Petra Rainer - Bodensee-Vorarlberg Tourismus GmbH
- Pfänderbahn (c) Petra Rainer - Bodensee-Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Rigoletto (c) Ralph Larmann
- Rigoletto Motiv (c) Bregenzer Festspiele GmbH
- Roman Horner - Bregenz Tourismus
- RR Museum (c) Petra Rainer - Bodensee Vorarlberg Tourismus GmbH
- Sealife Clownfisch (c) SEA LIFE Deutschland GmbH
- Seekulisse (c) Othmar Heidegger - Pfänderbahn AG
- Steinböcke Alpenwildpark Pfänder (c) Othmar Heidegger Pfänderbahn AG
- Sunset Stufen (c) Curt Huber
- Wanderfamilie (c) Othmar Heidegger - Pfänderbahn AG
- Wandern Bregenzerwald (c) Andreas Gassner Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Winterlandschaft (c) Othmar Heidegger